- Magnificent Bastard: Aro, against all probability, managed to be one. Most of the players were shocked. Mr Tiny is also very good and getting people to do what he wants and getting away with it.
- Les Yay: Between Ace and Leah Clearwater
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: In his most hilariously cruel act in the game, Raistlin uses an Orb of Dragonkind to make Saphira eat Eragon alive.
Twilight IV: No More Heroes!note
- Complete Monster: Carlisle, from the little we see of him gives off this vibe, dissecting children while still alive in order to understand how they can use magic and to provide his family with superpowers, and starting a plague for no reason other then he can. Richard also gives this off, doubling as The Caligula. So much so, he manages to shock members of The Authority so much they rethink their own actions and step down from power (!).
- Crazy Awesome: Much of this game was.
- Crossover Ship: Kirby/Sylar. We kid you not. It just sort of... happened.
Twilight V/Eragon III: When Worlds Collide
Twilight VI: Sanity's Requiem
- Crazy Awesome: Always to be expected. But children's card games in the same sentence as Nazi invasion probably deserves some sort of reward.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Magneto, killing Nazis in Forks and defending innocent people while saying "Never again."
Twilight VII: The Dog Bites Back/The Gathering Storm/The Dark Tower
- Anti-Climax Boss: Discussed but ultimately averted. The Crimson King is killed offscreen before he can finally be confronted, by The Saint of Killers, but he is fought instead and actually makes a better villain, as he planned to climb the staircase and kill GOD. And Stephanie Meyer, with her formidable reality bending powers, is more a threat then she appears. Even if she does just drool and shout out "EEEE!"
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: Ivenzo/Zexion confronts Leon and reveals himself to be Doctor Insano in one post only for the events to be totally ignored in his player's next post because they were considered too insane even for this game.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome:
- Can't be listed here, for fear of crashing the entire internet. But most characters get at least one.
- However, Elijah Snow's Karaoke gambit is a particularly fine example.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Death and Thanos are spending time together, now that he's dead again. So Thanos, on the advice of Morpheus, creates a copy of The Little Mermaid by manipulating his cells to into the shape and cellular structure of a DVD to watch with her as a sort of date. We are then treated to an explanation of Thanos the nihlist trying to make sense of it.
- Trapped by Mountain Lions: Some of the subplots seem to have little to do with the premise of the game, though they are eventually drawn together somewhat satisfactorily.
Fantasy I (Eragon IV)
Twilight VIII: Future Imperfect
- Crossover Ship: