YMMV: Loves Heartstrings
- Critical Research Failure: In the world of Love's Heartstrings Miley Cyrus and Hannah Montana are apparently two separate people. Hannah is the only of the two to appear in this story other than in an author's note.
- Draco in Leather Pants: A mild example, but at the very end of the story, Tai Lung (misspelled as Tug Lug) returns and is now a good guy for no apparent reason. Nurse Ratched also makes a cameo as a genuinely concerned medic.
- Narm: The whole thing is chock full of it, this gem being a good example:
- Ron the Death Eater: In perhaps the strangest example of this trope yet, Billy Ray Cyrus goes from the caring and overprotective father depicted on Hannah Montana to a drinking, murderous, abusive and panda rapist. Sue explains this as Billy Ray going through a "middly age crisis and (he) was takinin out on Hannar".
- Squick: If the mere concept isn't this, then Billy Ray Cyrus sexually assaulting Po most certainly is. Or at least, it would be if it wasn't so poorly handled.