YMMV: Los 80
- Alternative Character Interpretation: Fans dissagree about Pedro being a good person, in an attempt to make a political balance to the series, or a complex psycopath.
- Darkness-Induced Audience Apathy: By the fifth season fans were getting BORED with all the misfortune. Some TV critics even accused the writers of putting Juan and his family through the wringer because they hated him and the story, rather than anything else.
- Ear Worm: Each version of El Tiempo en Las Bastillas. YMMV which version is better.
- Tear Jerker: Almost every episode.
- He Really Can Act: Daniel Alcaino as Ezequiel.
- Tom Hanks Syndrome: This is the infamous YERKO PUCHENTO, people!
- The Scrappy: Camila gets a lot of hate not only because she rejected Felix's affections, but also because she knew that he liked her and used that to take advantadge to get the boys she liked.
- They Copied It, So It Sucks: Some people complains that Los80 is a rip off of a similar themed Spanish series Cuentame Como Paso Even when the story is totally different.