- Awesome Music: All of it, which is to be expected since every tune was lifted from Swan Lake.
- Cult Classic: Never having been a smash hit, the game is still fondly remembered and maintains a devoted following even 20 years after its release.
- It's Easy, so It Sucks: The game received some criticism for its short length and simple interface for being too easy. The Space Quest series mocks this by featuring a similarly titled game with no inventory, no interface, or any kind of interactivity at all.
- Nightmare Fuel: Chaos.
- The talkie version of Chaos is even better. It's all synthesized and creepy and "we are legion." Brr.
- Bobbin's stock scream clip is even more horrifying.
- Rusty Nailbender after he's killed by the dragon.
- So what is inside the weavers' hoods, anyway?
- What an Idiot: The Glassmakers and their scythe of sharpness. They've spent a lot of time and effort preparing a super-weapon that empowers one person to defend against an invading army. But when they have the chance to use it, they decide that wielding such destructive power makes them as bad as the enemy. Chaos itself comes for the scythe and kills the Glassmakers since they can't put up a fight. Apparently they didn't consider destroying the scythe to keep it out of the villain's hands.