- Cant Unhear It: Odds are that whenever you read my lines, the voice in your head will likely belong to either Tom Hiddleston or Graham McTavish.
- Draco in Leather Pants: Partly thanks to Tom Hiddleston's admirable performance, there are many who see me for the hero I am.
- Jerkass Woobie: You dare to mock and pity me at the same TIME?!! I am LOKI, and I will accept no kind of judgment over me, regardless of my troubled childhood involving abusive biological parents and being ignored by most Asgardians who far preferred my brother over me? RIDICULOUS!! ...
- Launcher of a Thousand Ships: Dashing? handsome? Bisexual? Capable of Gender Bender at will? Played by Tom Hiddleston? Is it really a surprise some believe I have awoken certain feelings in all members of Young Avengers and at least half of Marvel Cinematic Universe?
- Magnificent Bastard: When I am at my best, I can play every side like a fiddle even though everyone knows not to trust me, and come out on top.
- I turned my own grandfather into snow after travelling through time, then returned to the present and tricked Thor into killing him, causing him to be exiled yet again for killing a member of the Asgardian Royal Family- one of my more, impressive, but many accomplishments.
- My manipulation of Balder the Brave must be acknowledged. After I killed him with his one weakness, mistletoe, Balder was forced to wade through an ocean of blood and everyone he ever killed to return to the world of the living. Henceforth, he became a pacifist and renounced all violence. When he heard that I was consorting with Malekith the Accursed, and needed to deliver a message from Odin to me, I ignored him as he was captured and prepared for execution. Balder slipped his bonds and, with no other choice as the delivery of the letter could save billions of lives, was forced to renounce his vow as he singlehandedly killed◊ every demon◊ in the hall. At which point I revealed that I had already accepted to work with Malekith, tossed the letter over my head, and laughed that it was so delightful to watch a pacifist slay his thousands that I couldn't beat to mention it before. Balder then threatened to kill me via decapitation. I goaded him into it, and he ran screaming into the night, cursing himself... and when he left, I picked up my head◊ and placed it back on. After all, the first thing a sorcerer of quality learns is making himself as difficult to kill as possible.
- Memetic Mutation: I do what I WANT, Thor!◊. That's telling him!
- Moral Event Horizon:
- I did many things that others may call "terrible" to my amusement, but forcing my own younger self to be assimilated by me, so I could gain his reputation and body has put me past redemption. I have come to hate myself for doing that ever since.
- Some would also claim that tricking a woman, Sigyn, into becoming my wife after I made sure her betrothed had an unfortunate accident would count as this.
- I also held Eric Masteron's son, Kevin, hostage to goad Thor to fight me. When he expressed reluctance at killing me, I showed him I was very willing to kill by blasting at Kevin and his mother. While the Enchantress spoiled this somewhat by having Kevin's guardian Susan be vaporized instead, my point was made very clear—especially since this happened in front of the young boy. This act was so heinous that Thor did kill me for it—for a little while.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Character: "Kid Loki" was a chance to see what good I could accomplish if I weren't an utterly egocentric Jerk Ass. Status Quo being what it is, this was casually discarded as just another way to stave off for a few more fleeting issues the ignominy of being considered predictable.
- This was ultimately Subverted when it turns out my kid counterpart and I have merged, cursing me both with a guilt complex and the same inner goodness he had. While try as I might, I couldn't fully commit to my previous villainy and ultimately, I am not the same fiend I once was, and while "Kid Loki" may be gone, the influence he's had has caused me to follow his example.
- What Do You Mean, It's Not Symbolic?: After my reincarnation as Kid!Loki, my gold headband doesn't have his horns, but a little V that looks similar to them (the V is also on my tunic). The headband also has little wings over my ears—just like the ones on Thor's helmet. Commentary on how I could still be good, perhaps? When I pretended to betray Asgard out of resentment, the flames of Muspelheim surrounding me briefly took the shape of my old horns.
- The Woobie: People cannot seem to help but feel pity for my kid counterpart after all the hardships he goes through up to me forcing him to assimilate with me.
YMMV / Loki
If there is any further doubt about what Loki is, may these trifling explanations satisfy your mortal curiosity though remember that your puny intellect could never fully comprehend the glory of Loki!