- Crowning Moment of Funny: At the end of the short Scout with a Gout, Lulu and her father go on a disastrous camping trip, Lulu sings this song:
We're heading home, I hate to leave, I love every rock and tree
I love the ruff of it, can't get enough of it, oh it's the life for me!
Mother nature was no match, we certainly did outfox her
- Ear Worm: The anime theme song. You can catch it here.
- Would you like to swing on a star/Carry moonbeams home in a jar..
- My Real Daddy: While Marjorie Henderson Buell created Little Lulu for The Saturday Evening Post, it was John Stanley's nearly 15-year run on the Little Lulu comic books which inarguably defined the character.
- Nightmare Fuel: Lulu's dream sequence in "Musica-Lulu" where she is tried by a Kangaroo Court of musical instruments. After she escapes imprisonment, she is chased by giant instruments and musical notes, among them some resembling Giant Spiders who catch her in webbing. As this turns out to be All Just a Dream, this doubles as an in-universe example.
- Toy Ship / Foe Yay: Lulu and Tubby.
- Values Dissonance: From the original 1940s theme song: Though youíre wild as any Zulu and youíre just as hard to tame. So when the 1990s show reused the same song, the line became Though youíre wild you know itís true, Lu, and youíre very hard to tame.
- The Woobie: Tubby