YMMV: Little Giants
- Designated Villain: Coach Kevin is the villain of the movie because he didn't allow for a couple lesser-skilled children to make the cut for his pee wee football team.
- Fridge Logic: The score is tied 21-21. Kevin's Cowboys push the ball to the Giant's 1-yard-line. It's 4th down, and there's just 10 seconds remaining in the game. Any football coach in this position would opt to just kick a field goal, and yet, Kevin opts to attempt to run it in.
- Retroactive Recognition:
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: When Johnny gets the ball, and he sees his father approaching the field.
- Memetic Mutation: "Spike don't play with girls."
- Hilarious in Hindsight: "Spike don't play with girls" considering Shawna Waldron (Becky) later stared in seriously steamy movie roles... how could Spike not want to play with that girl?
- Moral Event Horizon: Spike's father, Mike Hammersmith, crossed it the moment he ordered his son to injure another player out of the game.
- Signature Scene: "The Annexation of Puerto Rico," which is basically the movie's version of the fumblerooski.