YMMV: Little Giants
- Fridge Logic: The score is tied 21-21. Kevin's Cowboys push the ball to the Giant's 1-yard-line. It's 4th down, and there's just 10 seconds remaining in the game. Any football coach in this position would opt to just kick a field goal, and yet, Kevin opts to attempt to run it in.
- Retroactive Recognition: Devon Sawa's first film.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: When Johnny gets the ball, and he sees his father approaching the field.
- Memetic Mutation: "Spike don't play with girls."
- Hilarious in Hindsight: "Spike don't play with girls" considering Shawna Waldron (Becky) later stared in seriously steamy movie roles... how could Spike not want to play with that girl?
- Moral Event Horizon: Spike's father crossed it the moment he ordered his son to injure another player out of the game.