YMMV: Little Einsteins
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Naturally.
- Designated Villain / Jerkass: Big Jet, a blue SU-27/Mig-29 visual portmanteau, who hates losing and is also fond of stealing soup. At least until the episode Show and Tell.
- Ear Worm: If any given episode doesn't start a given classical piece running through your head all day, then you haven't been listening well enough.
- Also: "We're going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship..."
- Memetic Mutation: As a result of the Periphery Demographic.
- Ever since the show's theme was reworked into a hip hop beat, it's gained loads of popularity on places like Vine.
- Nightmare Fuel: A few of the other creatures they've met, such as the "Bassasaurus Rex" mentioned in the main entry, and Kaschei the ogre from Firebird Rescue. Although he's part of the art theme in the episode, thus not making Little Einsteins totally to blame, the king from "Go Team!!" may also qualify. *shudders*
- Periphery Demographic: There are thriving communities of Little Einsteins fanfiction on the Internet.
- Toy Ship: Leo/June and Annie/Quincy, obviously.