YMMV: Lex Luthor
- Awesome Ego: Luthor is at his most entertaining when he's bragging about how great he is.
- Cant Unhear It: Chances are that Clancy Brown's voice is the one you'll hear in your head when reading his lines.
- Draco in Leather Pants: Thank you, Michael Rosenbaum.
- Fashion-Victim Villain: ... A purple and green jumpsuit. Purple. And. Green. What was he thinking in the 1970's?
- Foe Yay: His relationship with Superman is complicated. There was that time in the beginning of Superman: Doomsday he mentioned how much he admired him. Wonder Woman once made him admit that he wanted to be him. They also once had a son.
- To say nothing of his sexual relationship with one of the Supergirls in the 90's.
- Magnificent Bastard: The premier MB at DC, always coming out on top of the competition.
- Memetic Mutation: Once, when no one was looking, he stole forty cakes. note
- Rooting for the Empire: Can happen due to the nature of the conflict between an unpowered human and a demigod.