Leviathan (The novels)
- Crazy Awesome: Zaven. So much.
- Ho Yay: Loads between Alek and "Dylan", mostly in Behemoth.
- It Was His Sled: It explicitly states in the blurb of Goliath that Alek finds out about Deryn's true identity, and that she's in love with him.
- Les Yay: Lilit. Her last line to Deryn before she leaves implies that she figured out that Deryn was actually a girl, and this is after she kissed Deryn full on the lips and said she was "just curious."
- "I know you better than you think, Mr. Sharp." (Cue chuckling from Bovril.)
- It's worth noting that Deryn doesn't seem too bothered by it, either.
- Alek: That girl is quite mad."Dylan": Aye. But she's not a bad kisser.
- Portmanteau Couple Name: Dalek has become quite popular in the fandom for Deryn/Alek...no, not that Dalek.
- Tear Jerker: Zaven's death.
Leviathan (The Movie)
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Sixpack, full stop.