YMMV: Letters to Juliet
- Actor Allusion: Amanda Seyfried as Sophie
- Fake Brit: Chris Egan playing Charlie is Australian.
- Fridge Brilliance: There's only one Sophie in this world.
- Hey, It's That Guy!: Patricia the cousin at the wedding is played by Ashley Lilley, who also played Ali, one of Amanda Seyfried's bridesmaids in Mamma Mia!. Coincidentally, both characters played by Amanda Seyfried are named Sophie.
- Real-Life Relative: Franco Nero and Vanessa Redgrave broke up, married other people, reunited and married in real life.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: The filmmakers could have looked at how the Secretaries Of Juliet are affected by it, or at some of the writers of the letters, or indeed focused on the Vanessa Redgrave character... or they could have done what they did, which is devote most of the running time to Sophie's love life (not helped by Charlie being unworthy of Sophie thanks to his being considerably more charmless and unlikeable [from first frame to last] than her fiancÚ, drip though he may be).