YMMV: Last Alert
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The boss music.
- Ho Yay: One of the coversations between Dark and Guy when he is rescuing the president turns into this.
Dark: The President is a important guest for us, too, you know. I can't let him go.Guy Kazama: THAT MAKES ME WANT TO GET HIM BACK EVEN MORE!
Guy: Garcia, nobody can hire my feelings!
- Foe Yay: Before fighting Garcia for the second time...
- It's Easy, so It Sucks: Last Alert is not a very hard game. Every hit you take causes only one point of damage (you can have an much as 24 points of health) and there are medkits everywhere. Every hit you deal to every mook is an instant kill. Not to mention that your bullets sail reasonably fast while all enemy projectiles are painfully slow.
- Narm: All sorts of it, thanks to the voice acting and translation.
- So Bad, It's Good: The cutscenes.
- So Okay, It's Average: The gameplay, which is laughably easy due to overpowered weapons and a ludicrously long life bar.