Tropers Online: 4,863
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: LEGO City
- Dork Age: Town Jr., from the late 90's. The sets were mind-bogglingly simple to build, with buildings made of a few specialized "juniorized" parts, cars with single-piece chassis, printed-on headlights and no doors, and uninspired designs. Thankfully the juniorization has mostly stopped after LEGO realized its mistakes.
- Periphery Demographic: AFOLs. After all, it's them who can afford the really big and fancy sets.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks:
- The reaction of many AFOLs upon LEGO's changing all its colors in the 21st century.
- Very old-school LEGO fans (or former LEGO fans and parents of LEGO-playing kids) think this way about specialized parts.