YMMV: Koe de Oshigoto!
- Crosses the Line Twice:
- Yayoi, wanting to educate your little sister about sex is commendable. Attempting to do so via live demonstrations is sick and illegal, and also hilarious.
- Kanna's friends and co-workers attempt to convince Motoki that women like it when you force yourself on them. They are all girls by the way. Even better, not only is Kanna in the room, but she does not particularly disagree, which makes you wonder about her... personal preferences.
- Sakanami, pretty much anytime he opens his mouth.
- Moe: Besides being a major sub-genre of eroge and therefore pertinent to Kanna's education as a seiyuu, different characters are clearly intended to appeal to certain moe archetypes.
- This Is Your Premise on Drugs: This is basically REC on crack.
- Values Dissonance:
- No matter how open-minded you are about sexuality, there are going to be moments where you ask "Should they be as okay with this as they are?"
- The manga so far has all characters in ero scenes with as much clothes on as possible. And while the OVA is perfectly fine with showing boobs, it still censors every last dirty word, even in written form.