- Alas, Poor Villain: Dr. Bob's death in "All Gone" is surprisingly sad, even after being responsible for the deaths of almost everybody in Klay World.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: About one per episode.
- Pancake Mines is a crowning episode of funny.
- The new "addition" to the friends' secret handshake in "Friends No More."
- The song, "Curly Fries".
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: From "Bungee Jumping Time":
Klayman: * walks up and hugs another Klayman* I love you!
Other Klayman: What?
Klayman: I love you!
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Klay World Super Jam Mix 2011.
- Ear Worm: From "Hotdog Job": Macaroni, macaroni, macaroni, macaroni. Put the cheese on the noodles, and whatya get? Macaroni, macaroni, macaroni, macaroni. Put the cheese on the noodles, and whatya get? Macaroni, macaroni, macaroni, macaroni. Put the cheese on the noodles, and whatya get?, etc.
- "Holy Shit!" Quotient: The entirety of All Gone can qualify, but the scene that takes the cake is the final battle between Dr. Bob and Chip, especially the part where Chip forms a giant arm with the bodies of the dead klay men to bring down the table and crushes Dr. Bob with it.
- Memetic Mutation: "I like to sit on my pancakes!"
- Moral Event Horizon:
- King Womp crosses this when he and his aliens begin to massacre Klay World, with one implying that they had massacred other worlds as well.
- Dr. Bob crosses it when he mercilessly kills Pick in All Gone.
- He Changed It, Now It Sucks: Robert made the mistake of changing his website design and company name from "KnoxsKorner.com" to "BadIdeaPictures.com" resulting in many of what was left of his old fan base to revolt and cease to continue following his film making career entirely. Robert later returned to the old company name and website design.
- "KnoxsKorner.com" was later replaced with "TheBenfer.com."