YMMV: Klay World
- Crowning Moment of Funny: About one per episode.
- Pancake Mines is a crowning episode of funny.
- The new "addition" to the friends' secret handshake in "Friends No More."
- The song, "Curly Fries".
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: From "Bungee Jumping Time":
Klayman: * walks up and hugs another Klayman* I love you!
Other Klayman: What?
Klayman: I love you!
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Klay World Super Jam Mix 2011.
- Moral Event Horizon: King Womp crosses this when he and his aliens begin to massacre Klay World, with one implying that they had massacred other worlds as well.
- Tear Jerker: The end of All Gone, with Dr. Bob regretting everything he has done to cause the inhabitants of Klay World so much misery for such a long time as he kicks the bucket.
- Though it is Played for Laughs, there is a bit of this in "Green and Red", when we find out the green and red Klaymen we see are the only ones left.
- "Was the world not ready for KLAYTON...or was KLAYTON not ready for the world?"
- He Changed It, Now It Sucks: Robert made the mistake of changing his website design and company name from "KnoxsKorner.com" to "BadIdeaPictures.com" resulting in many of what was left of his old fan base to revolt and cease to continue following his film making career entirely. Robert later returned to the old company name and website design.
- "KnoxsKorner.com" was later replaced with "TheBenfer.com."