YMMV: Klaus Nomi
- Everyone Remembers the Opera-Singing German Mime From Space: Most people cite Klaus Nomi as the most memorable act in Urgh! A Music War, and this is coming from a movie that includes Gary Numan in cars on stage and The Cramps' Lux Interior in a pair of pants that just shouldn't stay on naturally.
- Magnum Opus: Klaus Nomi, though Simple Man also has its fans.
- Nightmare Fuel: Much of his work, but the video for "Lightning Strikes" is particularly eerie.
- Signature Song: "Total Eclipse", "Nomi Song", or "Samson and Delilah (Aria)", all from Klaus Nomi.
- Tear Jerker: The rendition of "The Cold Song" with a full orschestra, performed just before his early death from AIDS, makes the line "let me freeze again to death" much more haunting.