YMMV: Kirby Adventure
- Arc Fatigue: "To The Tower," an early arc, took a little over 40 segments to complete, and ended up being cut short due to the 100th comic coming at the end of it. "Jetting Across the Ice" took 51. The author even ending up lampshading it when "Ice" reached the same number of segments as "Tower." "Division Addition" wasn't nearly as long (only 30), but it took six months to complete due to some of the author's other projects, like his Let's Plays.
- Crazy Awesome: NAVO.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Kaxo, Caiya, and Shadik seem to be the most popular characters, if the comments are anything to go by.
- Growing the Beard: Originally, Kirby Adventure was meant to be just a random comic with few plots. After the "To The Tower" segment, however, the comic becomes more serious and structured.
- Tear Jerker: Keeby's death in "The Beginning." Even if you did see it coming, giving that it was a flashback, and Keeby had never appeared in the comic before said flashback. Ultimate Yoshi even admitted that Keeby was introduced in the flashback solely to die.
- Villain Decay: Talzo goes from being able to wipe the floor with almost every member of the KAS A-Squad, even defeating three at once just by analyzing their personalities and fighting styles on the spot in his first appearance, to making several mistakes in logic and running away when all 9 members (And Jet and Ignus) corner him. To be fair, part of the logical mistakes he had made were because he had not fought Shadik, and as a result, Shadik was able to break them out of the mirror trap because of a loophole, as well as not considering that the KAS couldn't escape any of the other traps. That and, except for when he fought Keito, Caiya, and Kaxo all at once, he had fought each of the team members one on one.
- It doesn't help that he gets knocked out by Zykan in one blow towards the end of Infiltration.