- Arc Fatigue: "To The Tower," an early arc, took a little over 40 segments to complete, and ended up being cut short due to the 100th comic coming at the end of it. "Jetting Across the Ice" took 51. The author even ending up lampshading it when "Ice" reached the same number of segments as "Tower." "Division Addition" wasn't nearly as long (only 30), but it took six months to complete due to some of the author's other projects, like his Let's Plays.
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: Wiz's reappearance in "Tree To Tree" where he teleporting Kirby away to a zone created by him before getting eaten by Caiya, who somehow also managed to land herself there.
- Crazy Awesome: NAVO, epsecially in his second appearance, where he breaks into Division A's base while shouting "Hi Honey I'm Home."
Whirr: Really now. That's your battle cry.NAVO: NAVO is an expert in the uttering of phrases.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: The Dark Matter appearing in the current segment, Darkness Rising, has gained a lot of popularity despite only appearing in a few pages.
- Growing the Beard: Originally, Kirby Adventure was meant to be just a random comic with few plots. After the "To The Tower" segment, however, the comic becomes more serious and structured.
- Moral Event Horizon: Zykan crosses it by killing Keito and just keeps going from there.
- Tear Jerker: Keeby's death in "The Beginning." Even if you did see it coming, giving that it was a flashback, and Keeby had never appeared in the comic before said flashback. Ultimate Yoshi even admitted that Keeby was introduced in the flashback solely to die.