For the Japanese Visual Novel:
- Crowning Music of Awesome:
- Let's Jump, 君の元へ. And basically any song that the Second Literary Club Band actually performs onscreen.
- Actually the all-ages PS2 version has more awesome stuff too by d2b, STAR GENERATION & HAPPY CYCLE MANIA. Too bad the game is still exclusively only for Japan, at least for now.
- Les Yay: Implied between Aki and Miru in Curtain Call.
- Nightmare Fuel:
- The appearance of possessed!Kirari is pretty creepy and very sudden.
- Shikanosuke's description of his panic attacks during his team on the tennis team get kind of freaky. Especially when he says that he "dreamed of thousands of caterpillars eating my body". Ew.
- Not to mention the dream he has during Chie's route. Imagine all our hobbies are actually taking away our lifes the more we play/enjoy them. Example for Shika himself, his tennis racquet & his bass both sucking up his blood through a pipe connected to his heart!! Ugh...
- Tear Jerker: Kirari's normal ending.
For the young adult book:
- Tear Jerker: Lynn's death