- Base Breaker: Jackie Wackerman. She's either loved for her "wacky" personality or despised for her creepy obsession with Kick.
- Crossover Ship: Kick Buttowski and Heloise from Jimmy Two-Shoes has a rather small fanbase.
- Die for Our Ship: Ronaldo, to many Kick/Kendall shippers. However, he also has a lot of fans who simply don't like him and Kendall together.
- Draco in Leather Pants – Gordon Gibble. He had fangirls even before his first appearance. Ronaldo as well.
- Ear Worm: The theme song.
- And Luigi Vendetta's score settling song, to the tune of "Toreador" from Carmen.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Ronaldo and Scarlet.
- Epileptic Trees: Some fans have joked that the whistle Kendall pulled out in "Box Office Blitz" was a rape whistle, because it seems to be the only realistic reason she would be carrying a whistle, other than her being Crazy-Prepared.
- Fanon: Much of the fanbase depict Kick having brown, curly hair.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: The preteen pageant jokes aren't as funny if you've seen the real thing on Toddlers & Tiaras.
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: Kick Buttowski was pretty popular in Latin America & Spain.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: There's a Running Gag where Papercut Peterson keeps mistaking Gunther for a little girl and mocking him. His voice actor would later voice a little girl called Grenda on Gravity Falls.
- Ho Yay - Plenty of it, in terms of how Gunther (as a character) bounces off of Kick, and vice versa.
Gunther: What's your mom's first name?
- In "Kickin Genes":
Gunther: (rubs Kick's face) Don't be shy, sugar, just tell me.
- In one episode where Gunther and his family has to move away, he gives Kick a photo of himself lying on a bear rug giving a suggestive pose.
- Just Here for Godzilla: A lot of people like this show primarily because they are Kick/Kendall shippers.
- Most Wonderful Sound: "FACEPLANT!"
- Nausea Fuel: Kendall made to eat a mouldy old sandwich from the trash in "Hand in Hand".
- One True Pairing: In Fan Fiction, Kick/Kendall is over-represented, not just compared to all other possible pairings, but also compared to all other possible story subjects.
- The Scrappy: Kick's cousin Kyle is probably supposed to be a parody on this trope.
- Suspiciously Similar Song: A guitar riff variation on Yakety Sax in "Shh" as Kick chases his psychopathic pet around the library.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: Gunther and Jackie's potential status as a Beta Couple. See Snap Back / Negative Continuity in the main page.
- "Power Play" in general - the whole episode had Kick getting beat up for no reason, and with no positive resolve whatsoever to make his character worth rooting for. In fact arguably a lot of Season 2's episodes have been like this. All they're doing is making Kick, as a character, look weak and too pathetic to root for (As for "Power Play", it's not the worst episode, but it's easily the worst offender of this trope in Season 2 so far.).
- Unpopular Popular Character: Kendall. In "Dog Gone" it's shown nobody went to her birthday party.