YMMV: Kamisama Kiss
- Ear Worm: ...Moshi moshi, kikoemasu ka?...
- Evil Is Sexy: Nurakami
- Fashion-Victim Villain: Akura-Ou, Yatori.
- Foe Yay: Nanami and Kirihito.
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: Kamisama Kiss has a LOT of Western fans, so much so that when FUNimation got the streaming rights, it was their number one most popular simulcasted anime. It's also relatively popular in Latin America, as it just got dubbed and released there under the Spanish title Soy una Diosa.
- Girl-Show Ghetto: Averted. In fact, one of FUNimation's employees, Michelle Lee, stated in an interview that they don't believe in the preconceived notion that girls don't like cartoons or buy as much merchandise as boys do, which really says a lot in this day and age.
- Jerkass Woobie: Kayako and Akura-Ou.
- Tomoe practically glows as an example when he is miniaturized by the god's lucky mallet. Kid-size, powerless, sick, and at the mercy of tengu-with-a-grudge Kurama, Tomoe's usual *ahem* charm still manages to ooze through.
- Les Yay: Nanami and Yukiji.