YMMV: Kamen Rider V3
- Awesome Music: When Kamen Rider 1 and 2 arrive at the last minute to save V3's ass, the original Kamen Rider theme starts.
- And when Riderman kicks ass through an army of Mooks to stop the Pluton Rocket, he gets his own theme, and the only one in the entire show with lyrics played in-show.
- Hawaiians Love Kamen Rider V3: The Hawaiian fandom for V3 made it the first Japanese Kamen Rider series to get a stateside DVD release.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: One episode has Shiro disguised in a snappy white suit. Four years later... (Though the look of the suit brings to mind a much later Rider.)
- Memetic Mutation: Thanks to his ridiculous disguises and entrances, it's been said that V3 is the ultimate troll.
- ONORE, V3!
- What Do You Mean, It's for Kids?: Episode 25 features Mantis-Merang decapitate a man with a boomerang! The effect itself was laughable, but seriously? They got away with this?