YMMV: Kamen Rider Hibiki
- Awesome Music: For a series that has weaponized sound and musical instruments, it is to be expected to have a lot. Kagayaki, the 1º opening, takes the cake.
- Broken Base: The second half of the series. The general consensus seems to be that those who liked the mold-breaking approach of the first half disliked the second, but those who prefered the franchise's more traditional style prefers the second half over the first.
- Epileptic Trees: Shuki, the third female Kamen Rider recognised by canon after Femme and L'arc, and the third to be killed off after an all-too-brief stint.
- Game Breaker: Hibiki Soukou/Armed Hibiki.
- Seinfeld Is Unfunny: Unfortunately, this series didn't gained time enough to become a favorite.
- The Scrappy: Kyosuke Kiriya, who was so despised that when his actor was cast in Kamen Rider Den-O, the Scrappydom passed to his new character before he had even made his debut!
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks: What many fans thought of the show following the Retool.
- Tough Act to Follow: In-universe example - Zanki would like Todoroki to carry on his name after he dies, but Todoroki believes he can't ever equal Zanki, and chooses to keep his own name so that Zanki's legacy will remain untarnished.