Tropers Online: 4,887
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Kaizo Mario World
- Breather Level: The underwater level in the first game. Still difficult, though.
- Memetic Mutation: Slowbeef: SNES9X
- That One Level: The original's second Special Stage. Yes, the one with the video linked above.
- The third level in the sequel, with constant munchers and mobile ropes. It's hard to the point that after the goal post is crossed, Chargin' Chucks applaud you for clearing it.
- The second-to-last stage in Kaizo 3. The second half is one giant Rube Goldberg machine of death, and if you screw up once, you will be unable to access the exit pipe.