YMMV: Justice Society of Japan
- Mary Sue: According to Word of God, many of the story's OCs are meant to play with Common Mary Sue Traits.
- Hope is a Deliberately Cute Child who makes up her backstory as she goes along, filling in the blanks with heaping gobs of Special Snowflake Syndrome.
- Electra Pendragon is allegedly a Kid from the Future (implied to be the result of improbable Foe Yay Shipping) who acts like a Tautological Templar, but unlike an archetypal Jerk Sue, she doesn't get away with it.
- Ino is a Keybearer with Amnesia and mysterious Anti-Magic powers. Thing is, she also has Anterograde Amnesia, so she has trouble forming new memories as well as recalling old ones.
- Ebony Raven Way and Bladevash. Word of God says that Edrobot's trying to rebuild these infamous characters into workable villains.