- Accidental Innuendo: All over the place in the Rayman Origins Let's Play.
Josh: That felt good.Jake: Yeah, we didn't even have to say, like, "You go top and I'll go bottom", it just kinda...happened.
- Awesome Music:
- Hilarious in Hindsight: At the start of Rayman Origins, Josh and Super Jeenius nickname the game "Rayman Oranges" after Josh slurs the pronunciation. Then the opening cutscene features Rayman... eating oranges, and orange slices are a recurring enemy in the game. They repeatedly point out how strangely appropriate the spur-of-the-moment joke becomes.
- Ho Yay: Loads of it with Super Jeenius during Rayman Origins, and AttackingTucans during Versus. There is a moment of it with Super Jeenius in his week 10 vlog.
Jake: It's not time for the camera yet, Josh, I still have my clothes on.
- Memetic Badass: One of the comments in his first Pokémon Snap video cites Todd as a Badass, which Josh mentions in Episode 4.
- Memetic Mutation: "It's not supposed to go at an angle!", which was then parodied in Super Mario Sunshine Versus when Attacking Tucans said It's not supposed to go at a donut, muckier, and (random gibberish) which was him poking fun at screwing up muckier earlier in the video.
- Wangst: He often ends up at this if he's repeatedly failing at something.