- Crosses the Line Twice: Actually, he crosses it much more often than that.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: "Pop Song", and everything M.C. Vagina says.
And fuck coasts I don't give a fuck 'bout where water meets land
And fuck boats just cause you float you think you so fuckin' bad?
And fuck jokes I don't need to be funny all the time
- Ear Worm: His songs are surprisingly catchy. Dangerously so, considering their lyrical content.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Steve. "You want some of this, bitch?!"
- Fridge Brilliance: MC Final Verse says in WTF Collective 2, "One was enough, we didn't need a sequel Jon. Make a fourth Show Me Your Genitals or another Normal Guy." After Chorus Guy's suicide, who shows up but MC Vagina. In addition the first rapper in WTF Collective 3? MC Normal Guy.
- Ho Yay: Taken to a ridiculous extreme in this sketch.
- Squick: Taken to hilarious extremes in Birthday Song, which tells you everything you never wanted to know about how you came into existence.
- Possibly worse than that is "In Different Ways," an R&B ballad about penile dismemberment.
- Stylistic Suck: All of MC Vagina's songs.
- Visual Effects of Awesome: "Pop Song."
- The Woobie: MC Insecure, MC Amnesia, Chorus Guy, MC Knows Too Many Facts About Bees, and the dancer from "I Can Dance" who was molested as a child.