- Crowning Moment of Funny: While the show wasn't nearly as funny as its predecessor, there was at least one gem - the ultimate fate of the Jerk Ass actor who no one liked on Deep Powder.
"Dude, I get to play a helicopter-blade inspector...and he's a drunk!"
- Fanon Discontinuity: Friends fans would pretend that this show never existed. Even Friends co-creator Kevin S. Bright agrees with them as he blamed NBC reconstructing the Joey character and for the show's failure on more than one occasion.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The episode where Joey announced the wrong winner for the award he was presenting at the Daytime Emmys, in the wake of the 2017 Oscars.
- Les Yay: Gina, Bobbi and Alex were all implied to have attractions to the same sex on some occasions.
- One-Scene Wonder: Alyson Stoner as the critic who admittedly gives Joey a bad review without even seeing his movie. There's also a scene that shows she and Joey are Not So Different
- Retroactive Recognition: Michael's friend/rival Seth went on to be Howard Wolowitz. Hilariously, Seth lived in California with an older relative and was going to school to become an engineer.