YMMV: Jimmy Olsen
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The song "Jimmy Olsen's Blues" by the Spin Doctors was a minor hit in The Nineties. It introduces the idea of Jimmy having a crush on Lois Lane, an idea that was later revisited in Superman: Birthright (where Jimmy has a goofy, teenaged crush on Lois). The song is pretty cool to listen to, and is definitely an Ear Worm.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: In one early Silver Age issue, a Bungling Inventor creates a few inventions, including a way to communicate with ants.
- Jerkass Woobie: Jimmy's life wasn't the best, but sometimes he really brought it on himself.
- Memetic Walking Disaster Area
- Older Than They Think: The iconic Giant Turtle Man Jimmy cover◊ that's been homaged many times is actually an homage itself to this◊.
- Squick: Jimmy apparently had sex with an alien butterfly-woman in Countdown to Final Crisis.
- Tear Jerker: Among the many in the "9-11" comic book series, Volume II included this amazing image◊ painted by Phil Noto.
- The Woobie: Some of Jimmy's predicaments were brought on himself, but some just happened without regard to anything.