YMMV: Jetpack Joyride
- Awesome Music: The Main Theme will never leave your head, and it's awesome (especially the Dubstep remix!).
- Game Breaker: The Strong Arm Machine. It makes missiles the only hazard, not a single coin will be dodged, and it has three hit points. If it's used skillfully, it could make you top the leaderboard by covering a lot of distance.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The gameplay mechanic for Profit Bird is very similar to Flappy Bird.
- Memetic Badass: The flavor text treats Barry Steakfries like this.
- Nightmare Fuel: The Nerd Repellent does Exactly What It Says on the Tin, but the tin doesn't say that the lab looks like it's been empty for years. It's pretty unsettling when you aren't expecting it.
- Older Than They Think: This isn't the first time a minigun has been used as a jetpack.
- That One Attack: With S.A.M., there's probably two rare missile patterns that's literally impossible to deflect every single one without making S.A.M. lose one Hit Point. The other pattern, known as the middle, top, and bottom missiles in quick succession is this to some; it's more common, but at least it's possible to deflect every single one of them successfully.
- What Do You Mean, It's Not Symbolic?: The Profit Bird.