YMMV: Jack Frost
The manwha Jack Frost:
- Crazy Awesome: Jack, once again.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Jack not only survives Avid's Mind Rape but beheads him and cuts his body into tiny pieces using his coat's Shadow Pin ability.
- Avid gets his by growing wings out of his severed head!
- Hansen vs. vampire zombies. Silver bullets FTW!!!
- Fetish Fuel Station Attendant: Helmina. Lampshaded by Hansen and Noh-A.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: Think Hansen's devotion and fascination with Helmina is funny? Like watching him be abused? Well, crack open Vol. 4. Then go punch yourself in the face.
- Moral Event Horizon: Camilla sacrifices several of her underlings in the West to feed a newly-risen Avid. She pretty much blames the entire event on Hansen to his face and doesn't even blink when he goes off on little more than a suicide mission to the North.
- Nightmare Fuel: Jack, when he's not being awesome can be freaking scary.
- Noh-A's backstory. Anyone close to the Mirror Image dies, no exceptions. Usually of natural causes, but occasionally, a big black ''thing'' will do the job. One looked like Jack.
- Also, Hansen's backstory. He, his brother Kay and would-be girlfriend Agathe were among the people attacked by a rampaging, newly vampiric Avid. Kay and Agathe are both bitten in trying to save Hansen and rise as bloodthirsty zombies. Which the now traumatized Hansen has to re-kill.
- Tear Jerker: Noh-A's death.
- Noh-A's dad dies in noble, Papa Wolf fashion.
- The deaths of Hansen's younger brother and would-be girlfriend, coupled with the fact that he had to exterminate them when they rose as vampire zombies.
- The Woobie: Poor Noh-A.
- And Hansen.