YMMV: Jack and Jill
- Bile Fascination: The fact that the films won so many Razzies helps.
- Critical Research Failure: The film claims that Jack and Jill are "identical" twin siblings, for the sake of having Adam Sandler's face on both of them. Identical twins are made out from a single fertilized egg cell, which results on a single gender offspring. Fraternal twins are from separately fertilized egg cells, resulting in differently-looking twins or boy-girl twins.
- Dude, Not Funny!: Even though it was CGI, seeing the poor hamster squirm while taped to Jack's son's back was just cruel.
- Family-Unfriendly Aesop: Remember, folks, if you have an obnoxious relative who talks too loud, says inappropriate things, and always makes themselves the center of attention, you're a Bad Person(™) for not wanting them around.
- Memetic Mutation: The CGI bird in the chocolate fountain gained quite a life of its own over on Tumblr.
- Most Annoying Sound: Jill's voice.
- The Scrappy: Jill
- Took the Bad Film Seriously: Al Pacino's performance was the one part of this movie critics agreed was good.
- Unintentionally Unsympathetic: It's clear that whenever Jack yells at Jill we're supposed to be siding with Jill, but she's often very rude and nasty to everyone she meets, and is generally a public nuisance, like when she takes a call while watching a film and then complains about how the people trying to shut her up are being so loud she can't hear the phone. She also invades upon every aspect of Jack's life (and has been invading upon every aspect of his life FOR YEARS), even though it's clear he doesn't want her there, even extending her stay over many more weeks without asking Jack.