YMMV: Infinite Undiscovery
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Capell revealing to the Liberation Force that he's an Unblessed, after Edward obliviously rambles about how useless he would be not using his after his Vermification. Up until this point, Capell was a massive pushover. Especially powerful since he's saying this directly to Edward, who had been picking on him the entire game thus far.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: The intro to the Seraphic Gate.
- Any time you sneak up on something. Capell seems to be channeling Dark Helmet.
- Ho Yay: Edward's hero worship of Sigmund seems to cross this line a lot.
- It's Short, so It Sucks : One of the reasons it got a 'bad' rating over at RPGamer was because it happened to be *gasp* less than thirty hours long. It should be noted, however, that this tends to happen if you don't do any of the side quests, crafting, exploring, and ignore all the connect conversations. On the other hand, doing all of the above gets you about five to ten more hours. But as we all know, short games are the worst kind of games.
- Too Cool to Live: Lord Sigmund.
- What Measure Is a Non-Badass?: In-universe example; most of the animosity Capell gets from his party is that he isn't willing to go head-first into the heat of battle, despite having every reason in the world not to.