Tropers Online: 4,536
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
- Alternative Character Interpretation — Is Sternhart a thieving, arrogant Jerk Ass, or a respectable "fellow seeker" as he put it that is tragically Killed Off for Real?
- Better Than Canon: Some fans consider this to be the real fourth film of the series.
- Magnum Opus: The game is definitely this for its designer Hal Barwood. It is also considered one of the best (if not the best) Indiana Jones games, if the remarks directly above and below are of any indication.
- No Problem with Licensed Games: Some fans even state that the game is better written than two of the films.
- Scrappy Mechanic: The balloon ride and the submarine-steering scenes. The fighting could also be considered this, since this is an Adventure Game, but most of the time it can be skipped by using the "sucker punch".