YMMV: In The Name Of The King
- So Bad, It's Good: It's pretty widely agreed that this movie is about as close to entertaining as Uwe Boll gets, largely due to its ridiculous casting (see below) and that ridiculous song that plays over the end credits.
- Special Effects Failure:
- The Krug costumes are remarkably crude.
- The CGI backdrop in the throne room looks like something out of a 2003 computer game.
- The crowd shots of the army are obviously composites of the same small group of extras cloned together into one shot.
- What The Hell Casting Agency: Might well be the Trope Codifier. You sort of expect to find Jason Statham, Ron Perlman and John Rhys-Davies in a movie like this, but then you have Burt Reynolds as the King, Matthew Lillard as — well, any sort of royalty, and Ray Liotta as an Evil Sorcerer.