Tropers Online: 4,867
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Ilya Muromets
- Acceptable Targets: The original stories had Tatars as enemies, but the Soviets changed it to Tugars.
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: Ilya's wife singing to the forest animals.
- However, the work she does at the time is quite important to the plot.
- The Fanservice dance at the enemy's camp fits better.
- Macekre: many who know of the original view the Roger Corman version as this.
- Marty Stu: Ilya, oh so very much.
- Squick: "The falcons were witness to our love..."