YMMV: I, Lucifer
- Alternative Character Interpretation: Lucifer can be seen in so many lights from the sympathetic to the monstrous. Is he rebelling against a system that's flawed the only way he can? An evil egomaniac only interested in his own self worth? God's pawn in the grand design? The list goes on and on.
- Crosses the Line Twice: Luce does this frequently.
- Ho Yay: Or possibly Foe Yay? Lucifer's conversation with Michael oozes with this.
- Not to mention Lucifer and Raphael. He even mentions that Raphael loved him almost as much as he did God, although this could have been only in a platonic sense. Their scenes together, when they both have human bodies can be quite suspicious.
- Magnificent Bastard: No surprises who.