YMMV: I Love Bees
- Fan Nickname:
- I Love Bees is the official name of the game, used on the developer's website and on the DVD◊, but it was named by the fans as The Haunted Apiary because the main forum used to discuss it needed a title. Once it became clear that the ARG was being used to promote Halo 2, the forum was renamed from The Haunted Apiary to The Haunted Apiary - Let Op!.
- The police officer who interrogates Jan has been dubbed Stupid Cop based on a line of his dialog. The nickname is actually quite ironic.
- Ho Yay:
- Rani and Sarah John have a weirdly close relationship. The line "we should've eloped" could be construed as referring to the two of them. The fact that they're cousins makes things uncomfortable, but then again, they're in the South.
- Kamal and Hiro both note Aiden's attractive ponytail.
- Just Here for Godzilla: While the usual glut of gamers who didn't care much for the story were present (if only to track Halo 2's release date), there were also a fair few participants who were disappointed that the ARG lead up to Halo 2, showing consternation at ILB meetups really being sneak previews for Halo 2.
- Tear Jerker - The final message from Melissa. (sniff)