Tropers Online: 4,845
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
- Cargo Ship: Beltane and Megalodon, Belial's Buster Whip-Sword which she gave him as a "gift".
- Crack Pairing: These are so popular that a member (Thank you Bandit!) created an actual generator!
- Hollywood Pudgy: Damien views his real body as being quite out of shape while in reality he's just a bit pudgy.
- Idiosyncratic Ship Naming:
- Belial and Denim = DessertShipping.
- Icarus and Morrigan/Arcanum = MudkipShipping.
- Les Yay:
- The point of Pumpkin's existence.
- Azrael with Radai.
- Souma with Radai.
- Mary Sue: Occassionally. There's a pretty strict evaluation process before a character can be approved, but they \do still manage to slip under the radar unnoticed at times.
- Moe: There are several examples.
- Portmanteau Couple Name: Belial and Beltane = BelBels.