YMMV / I Am Not a Serial Killer
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: John killing the demon.
- Love It or Hate It: Many critics are turned off by the Genre Shift.
- Narm: John Wayne Cleaver is such a stupid name that it's kind of hard to get past that.
- Nightmare Fuel:
- The entire first chapter explains exactly how a body is embalmed in a mortuary. And it just gets worse the more you read.
- This whole damn book. Just the style of writing and how the reader gets so engrossed in John's warped mind is almost enough to give someone PTSD.
- The worst part is, since this death was natural, is that it really has no purpose in the story. Rather than to be a very long detailed Establishing Character Moment for John.
- The Woobie: John, his mother, the Demon a lot of them really.