YMMV: How to Be Indie
- Cliché Storm: Could have been this, but manages to subvert it with Lampshade Hanging and genuinely likeable actors.
- Funny Moments:
Chanra: I also used three of your personal items to clean the trashcan, see if you can guess which ones.
- Ear Worm: The opening theme.
- The new music for the How To Do Something sections. WITH A RAP!
- Foe Yay: Carlos and Indie. He especially likes the idea of playing kiss in the closet with her a bit too much.
- Hey, It's That Guy!: Melinda Shankar (Indie) plays Alliah Bhandari on Degrassi. In fact her character was Put on a Bus so she could film this show, and The Bus Came Back when she finished filming and the show ended.
- Hollywood Homely: Abi is supposed to be uncool and a bit plain, but the actress who plays her, Marline Yan, looks like this.
- Ho Yay: AJ and Mike.
- Nightmare Fuel: One episode has Indie getting a pet turtle to try to persuade her parents she can look after a dog. She then has a nightmare that a giant turtle chases her down and eats her.
- Painful Rhyme: The poems Indie writes.
Abi: You wrote this, on purpose?
- Special Effects Failure: Leading to Narm Charm in episode 9.
- Tastes Like Diabetes: Indie's favorite movie.