YMMV: How I Live Now
- Nausea Fuel: It was the type of book you couldn't put down, but God were the moments when you wanted to just chuck the thing at the wall. Any of the scenes involving corpses was enough.
- Nightmare Fuel: The fates of The Major and the guy from the orchard.
- Parts of the film are very uncomfortable to watch, particularly Daisy finding and searching the corpses at Gatesfield.
- Strangled by the Red String: In the film Edmond and Daisy's relationship just happens, and all of a sudden Edmond is just the one, period.
- The Woobie: Almost everyone, really.
- Iron Woobie: Piper, although she does crack once or twice.