YMMV: House on Haunted Hill (1999)
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: That weird music montage showing Eddie and Sara trying to open the plates of the house, Blackburn trying to find Melissa, Price looking for Dr. Vannacutt, and Pritchett looking for more scotch. It comes off as awkward and strange, in comparison after Melissa's death and Price finds his assistant dead.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Watson Pritchett for his hilarious one-liners, being the smartest and most useful character in the movie, and being a likeable, sympathetic character. Almost everyone finds themselves wishing he lived with Sara or Eddie dying.
- Narm: "I had nothing to do with this! I was adopted!"
- Retroactive Recognition: Ali Larter, who would go on to play Clear in the first two Final Destination movies.
- She would also go on to play Nikki in Heroes.
- Uncanny Valley