- Canon Sue: Sarah, though not universally so and not strictly for the worst.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: The horses, and Shep, all ganging up on a mountain lion to protect the kids; and it works.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Any time Angora gets her comeuppance.
Shep: And she's a Turkish angora.Teeny: And a few other things besides.
- This exchange:
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: At least once an episode.
- Zoey and Chloe: "I LOVE YOU, SIS!"
- Sarah and Molly's make-up hug near the end of "The Whispering Gallery".
- Ear Worm: "Let's go to Horseland! Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah YEAH!" Aargh!
- Ho Yay: Shep telling Mosey to "lean on him" could qualify.
- Jerkass Woobie: Chili has shades of this.
- Tear Jerker: Mosey, oh God, Mosey.
- Molly being given the silent treatment by the other girls, due to a misunderstanding.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Character: The various one-shot characters of the day. They are added as a means to spice up episode plots and shake up character dynamics in one way or another. Thing is, they tend to do this so well that the fact that they appear in only one episode, despite their potential for more, makes them come off as being this Trope. Nani Cloud and Sunburst joining the cast in season 3, with a debut episode that plays out much the same way as most of the one-offs' do, is an exception that proves the potential these characters could have if given the chance to show up more, while also helping avert the Minimalist Cast and Limited Social Circle vibes.
- Viewer Gender Confusion: Teeny can get this.