YMMV: Hollywood Undead
- Awesome Music
- Base Breaker: Let's just say that some fans prefer Deuce, some prefer Danny, and leave it at that.
- Ear Worm: Many examples, but "Lump Ya Head" will stay with you for days on end.
- The choruses to "Usual Suspects", "Tendencies", and "Comin' In Hot" are also worth noting.
- "Another Way Out"
- Face of the Band: Depending on who you ask, it's Deuce/Danny, Charlie or J-Dog. Absolutely noone will say it's J 3 T, Kurllz or Funny Man.
- Fan Community Nick Names: "the Undead Army"
- Funny Moments: "Everywhere I Go"
"Everywhere I go, bitches always know, that Charlie Scene has got a weenie that he loves to show!"
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: They're rather popular in Russia for some reason.
- Growing the Beard: American Tragedy was a much more serious endeavour for the band, greatly dropping the number of party songs and focusing on more serious and introspective topics. It also brought more of a rock and metal sound, replaced Deuce (somewhat controversially) with great alt rock singer Danny, and generally improved their sound quality and message from Swan Songs' constant flood of "Drink and fuck bitches."
- Before that, them ditching their original label, MySpace Records, and spending another 2 ear shopping around their then self-titled album. It allowed them time to produce their more rock oriented songs such as Young that would lead to American Tragedy's sound, and ditch the Music/Crunkcore influenced, internet celebrity referencing joke songs like Scene for Dummies.
- Memetic Mutation UNDEAAAAAAD!
- Nightmare Fuel: "Street Dreams" could be considered this due to its ominous melody and unsettling lyrics.
- Narm Charm: Oh so much.
- Signature Song: "Undead". Usual Suspects seems to be slowly replacing it.
- Snark Bait: Just let Something Awful tell you why.
- Song Association: "My Town" being used in several Street Fighter X Tekken trailers as the theme for every thing Final Fight-related. And "Levitate" being used in Shift 2 Unleashed.
- Wangst: Certain songs will have this:
I used to be love struck and now I'm just fucked up. Pull up my sleeves and see the pattern of my cuts.