YMMV: Hobo with a Shotgun
- Awesome Music:
- Several tracks however the John Carpenter inspired Plague Theme "Hunters" by Power Glove takes the cake.
- The use of Lisa Rougheed's "Run With Us" (the main theme for The Raccoons) on the closing credits can be seen as an odd example, but can hit a serious nostalgia button if you were a fan of the show.
- Crosses the Line Twice: Beating a man to death with baseball bats? Disturbing. Three topless women beating a man who's hung by his feet like a pinata, followed by Drake slashing his guts open with a razor-covered baseball bat and the girls cheering? Bloody Hilarious.
- Moment of Awesome: Abby's tussle with The Drake at the end of the movie in which, after getting her hand messily destroyed with a lawn mower, she turns it around and repeatedly shanks him with the exposed arm bone!
- Narm: The dramatic scenes are equally as bizarre as the rest of the film. While some may find then Tear Jerkers, others might find them simply silly, which pretty much doesn't hurt your enjoyment.
- So Bad, It's Good: Invoked. Since it was adapted from a fake trailer for the Grindhouse series, this is to be expected.
- Spiritual Licensee: This may just be the best Hotline Miami film ever made. There's over-the-top violence, gangsters in white suits, tons of color, 80s-style synth music, and even some drug influence in the plot.
- Tear Jerker: A few scenes manage to evoke this, surprisingly. Slick and Drake's last conversation and the Hobo's speech to the infants pull off a certain amount of emotion.