YMMV: Himitsu Sentai Goranger
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The ending theme, also an Ear Worm.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Baseball Mask, a simple Monster of the Week, appeared in two Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger movies. Yeah...
- First Installment Wins: If you ignore Seinfeld Is Unfunny. This series is still the one that gets much exposure and is subject to many homages and parodies.
- Seinfeld Is Unfunny: To put it simply, Goranger has not aged well.
- To be more precise, fans of newer seasons (or Power Rangers fans wanting to get in) will be welcomed by a Sentai that features very little of the common characteristics, like giant robots or combinable weapons. The suit designs are also fairly nonstandard by today's designs, and the special effects didn't allow for a lot of the flashy attacks used on both sides these days. Everything like that that merely doesn't look as good in the 80s sentai that are recently getting subbed flat-out couldn't be done back then, before the series proved itself worthy of the budget for even the best 1975 had to offer. While originally ground breaking and impressive, time has not helped this series at all.
- The fact that it has almost twice as many episodes as any other series doesn't help either.
- Special Effect Failure: Several. Then again, it was made in the mid-1970s, so what do you expect?