YMMV: Hetaween 2011
- Crack Pairing: Romania/Japan, Denarus, Prussia/India, and Romania/Bulgaria.
- Ho Yay: America as Batman and England as Robin. And America was just using the Twitter thing as an excuse, he wanted England to do it all along.
- Hunter!Spain seems to say "I just can't help wanting to protect him so much!" in refrence to Romano. And he thinks he's cute. While he's standing there with a huge-ass gun swearing at everyone else.
- Sweden thinks skeleton!pirate Finland is cute.
- Italy likes Germany's Roman gladiator costume, and Germany complements Italy's Roman slave costume.
Italy: Are you wearing something on the bottom or...?Germany: You'll have an extra hard training later.
- Foe Yay: Belarus and Denmark. This is notable for Denmark to have a female canditate as all the Nordics are MALE.
- Memetic Badass: GRANDMANO.
- Memetic Mutation: Himapapatrollking himself.
- Ship-to-Ship Combat: There was a minor ship war among some America-centered shippers at some point. It couldn't have been that serious in the end, considering that the start of the eleventh discussion post turned into a giant lovefest over every pairing imaginable.
- Toy Ship: Wy coming in the clothes Sealand asked her to wear, even though she insists it's a coincidence.