- Ensemble Darkhorse: Fans grew to love Charlotte. Being played by a former Power Ranger doesn't hurt
- Foe Yay: Marti and Alice.
- I Knew It: No one was surprised when Deidre was revealed to be Marti's sister.
- Les Yay: There is sooo much of this, especially between Marti and Savannah. Even their first fight looks a lot like Belligerent Sexual Tension.
Marti: (to Savannah) I chose you over them.
- During her date with Dan, Savannah asks, "Do you think Marti's sexy? I do." Case closed.
- Also, according to the Wikipedia page at least, one of the cheerleaders is a lesbian.
- This, where Marty ditches a law rally at Nashville to help the Hellcats in a flag football game:
- How about Alice teasing Jake about how she's gonna go back to her dorm filled with beautiful cheerleaders and have a negligee tickle fight when he refuses to put out. And then later she slaps Savannah's butt, clearly enjoying her scandalized reaction
- Everyone has chemistry with everyone else, no exceptions. What you think is an exception is really just that the characters in question haven't had enough screen time together.
- The pillow fight between Marti and Savannah which ends in their making
- Alice and her reporter friend are even more blatent.
- The Woobie: Savannah, as of episode 2. And as the season's progressed — wow, so much!!