Tropers Online: 4,756
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
- Crowning Music of Awesome: repeatedly.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming:
- There seem to be small children just wandering around throughout the movie.
- An internationally-renowned avant-garde rock group plays a free concert in a rural coffee shop.
- The band wants to play in support of a protest effort against the Kárahnjúkar hydroelectric dam at Snĉfellsskála, so they decide to play completely acoustic (i.e. nothing electrical aside from the recording equipment) for the dozen or so protesters camped out at the site.
- Old people love Sigur Rós.