- Ear Worm: As sure as cherries were made for eatin', and fish were made to swim in the sea...
- Hollywood Pudgy: Mac is portrayed as being a human blimp with an insatiable appetite.
- Narm Charm: But of course, it's still awesome anyway.
- Nightmare Fuel: As per the Surreal Horror style, the entire film comes off like a horrific LSD trip, only with perhaps more severed body parts. Trying to figure out a workable context for what the viewer's eyes will see just causes their brain to throw back an error message, so the movie achieves its scares simply by making no goddamn sense at all.
- Special Effect Failure and Visual Effects of Awesome: Even moreso than in the Evil Dead films, the special effects won't win any prizes for realism, but they are compellingly over-the-top, original, unpredictable, and freaky.
- Uncanny Valley